Sunday, September 30, 2007

Almost Dying

Help!!! This blog is almost dying. It has been a month and a half since there has been any activity on this blog. It has been more than a year since I started blogging. My first anniversary came in quietly and went completely unnoticed. There were far pressing issues that took my time. I have had an extremely stressful month. It is far too personal to publicly share but everything appears to be sorted out (typing with fingers crossed) now. Also my office has moved so my commute is even longer now. This along with long hours at work and other stressful issues have totally overwhelmed me. I love blogging and love writing funny stories and love interacting with a lot of my online blogger buddies. I hope that I shall be able to resurrect this blog and stay in touch with the wonderful fellow bloggers. Meanwhile please bear with me. I shall visit all your blogs soon!

8 comments:

FH said...

Only you can help your own blog Sai!:D
Take it easy though. This summer seems to be extraordinarily busy for everybody for some reason.I have thought of stopping the blog too but can't!! I am addicted!:p
Take your time, I will always be here!:))

Sreelu said...

Sai,
Take it easy I know we try to do to many things at the same time.Hope everything works out well for you.

NainaAshley said...

Hope everything works out soon. Will keep checking your blog waiting for you to jump back on it.

Lisa Johnson said...

Good to see you back Sai! I hope that everything works out for you. Take care!

Fuzzylogic said...

((Sai))take your time but do get back. Life does get in the way of blogging at times. Take it easy and take care.

Beenzzz said...

I hope you do come back! I also hope everything is on the right track for you too. I'm sorry that you had such a rough month!

Lotus Reads said...

Sai, yes, it has been a while. We have missed your lovely posts but sometimes life does get in the way of blogging. I'm glad things are back on track for you...sorry about the commute...hopefully you use that time to unwind with the radio or a good book?

karmic said...

Hang in there Sai, you have been missed. Hope things continue to work out well for you. Talking about long commutes, I can surely commiserate.I hope it is not a drive all the way and that you get a chance to take public transit and relax?