Sunday, March 04, 2007

The reason for not blogging

First of all, Sugarlips and Sanjay, thank you very much for dropping a line and finding out how I was faring. I am very well and the reason for not blogging regularly is that I have recently started a new job. Last week was my first week and it is a long commute. So I leave home early in the morning, negotiate Jersey drivers and Jersey highways *rolling eyes* to my new place of work. In case anyone wants to know I can say "F*** Off" in Italian these days! I have longer hours than my previous job and also the commute to my old job was only ten minutes hence I had all the free time in the evening to write. Most importantly, I was so frustrated in my previous job that towards the end I would even blog during my office hours *blushing with embarassment* to cope with the frustration. Hence there were regular posts from me for the past few months.

As I had mentioned earlier blogging is very therapeutic for me. I will still write on weekends and probably a post or two during the week as I enjoy this very much. Yesterday I couldn't write because I left early in the morning to meet my friend, who was visiting New York on business, for brunch. Of course I have a funny story that happened on the train ride to the City which I might blog about in a little bit. All I can say is that there is never a dull moment in Jersey! I am sorry I haven't had a chance to visit all your blogs and shall do it very soon.

Hey Dan, from Dan's blah blah blog, I have a slogan for New Jersey and here it is......
New Jersey: Never a dull moment here!

8 comments:

FH said...

Welcome back Saayee!:)) Was wondering where you were.New job.eh? Good luck girl.Waiting for the posts.

Shruti said...

hey Sai.... well now we can have meaningful conversations about Jersey and Mumbai drivers huh! looking forward to your blogs.

Unknown said...

hi sai,
howz ur new job, hope to read about the hillarious anecdotes . god bless u.

Lotus Reads said...

Congrats on the new job, Sai! Sorry I wasn't able to check on you - I have been on hiatus myself and will likely to remain absent from my blog for atleast another week or so. Miss your posts, but glad to know you will be blogging on the weekends, and if we're lucky, during the week as well!

See you soon,Sai!

karmic said...

Congratulations on your new job!!! Sorry about the long commute, I hope it is not as long as mine. ;)
Blog when you can, we will be there to read. :)

Sai said...

Hey Guys:
Thanks a lot for your comments

Sugarlips said...

So glad to see u back :)
Congrats on your new job :)
Treat millay gi na?

Stay Beautiful..!

Sai said...

hi Sugarlips:

Treat kyon nahin milegee....bilkool milegee. Aap bataana kab aur kahaa :-)