Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Humanizing pets

The below pictures are from an email someone forwarded to me. It contained photographs of puppies with cheesy captions. I thought some of the pictures were cute so I have them here with my captions! By the way one of my pet peeves is when people treat their pets like humans; that to me is taking the term "domestic animals" a bit too far.



Mommy look what the stork brought...



How the hell does one use this?



Am I pretty or what?



White is "in" this fall!



Jesus! Why do I have to dress up for Halloween?



What? The pillow was too hard!



I can't wait!!!! I will be able to drink in three human years!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. funny and cute. I have some od dogs in Halloween costumes, may be I should do a post about those.

Sai said...

Thanks...Yeah you should. I was thinking of doing one about cheesy Halloween decorations.

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. :)

FH said...

I agree with you, I hate when people treat animals better than their kids and they do!! Cooking fresh meat everyday for the dogs,grooming them for thousands of dollars!! Yikes! I do have a Bichon and I treat it like a pet!:))
very cute pics though! Adorable!!

Sai said...

@foodie's Hope:

Seriously what's wrong with people. I met an owner of a pet cemetary who told me, "Well Sai if you have a dog or a cat do keep me in mind....we do Hindu funeral services as well." I wanted to laugh out loud to her face but kept a straight face and told her that I don't have pets. I had a hearty laugh after she left.